Have a think about this…..
As a couple, you turn up on your wedding day a year after your engagement without having to lift a finger, without having to directly liaise with any vendors, without having to deal with any difficult questions however everything looks exactly as you envisioned and much better. Your guests have had an amazing time and will continue to speak about your special day for many years to come.
How do you feel now…?
Wedding Planning and On The Day Coordination seem like simple tasks but if you couple them with your everyday life (your job, your kids and all the family input you’re sure to get throughout the planning process) then it becomes a very draining and tiring task. If hired, a Wedding Planner becomes the only person you can choose to interact with. They will offer a shortlist off all the potential suppliers you could use for your wedding day from their list of elite vendors whom they already have negotiable rate with. They will advise on a suitable budget. They will deal with all the roadblocks and contingency plans on the day of your wedding without you knowing about it. They will be the people to turn your dreams into a reality.
If your still not convinced that a Wedding Planner is by far the best decision you’ll make for your day, then ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have plenty of spare time from 9-12 months before your wedding to do all the following: venue visits, food and cake tastings, consultations, decor previews, and many more?
2. Do you have 250-300 hours of spare time on average 4 weeks before the wedding to finalise on the day coordination activities?
3. Do you have experience with budget constraints and legal contracts?
4. Are you looking for a completely stress free planning process?
5. Do you know someone who is willing to completely give up their entire day to help you manage the planning and coordination of your wedding?
Having a wedding planner and choosing a wise wedding planner may come off as an added cost but in hindsight it can generate big savings due to the vast network of vendors a planner has. Visit us at stand D14 at The National Wedding show in Excel this October to find out more about all our services and offers.